The first thing you will want to do when looking for short black hairstyles (or short hairstyles especially made for Black women) is to get a list of style icons to emulate. There are many celebrities whom you can get inspiration from. Some of the big names in the world of short black hairstyles are:
- Michelle Obama short hairstyle.
The ever simple yet stylish wife of President Obama is one of the persons who sport a great looking short hairstyle that you would want to have. Her short, straight hair is something she wears in a lot of White House functions. The look is of wash and wear style thus is very easy to manage.
- Fantasia Barrino short hairstyle.
This American Idol winner remains to be very popular not only for her singing prowess but for the short black hairstyles she had worn through time. Just recently, she has this rock star punk look that any Black women would want to try. Just some mousse will help enhance the style.
- Halle Berry short hairstyle.
This Oscar-winning actress never failed to impress when it comes to her short hairstyles. She was once known for having shoulder-leveled straight or curly hair. Later on, she was seen to have a short haircut that perfectly fits her slim and trim body. The good thing about these hairstyles worn by Berry is the fact that they can be straight at one time and curly in another. You simply have a choice.
- Chandra Wilson short hairstyle.
Who will ever fail to include this Grey’s Anatomy star in their list of style icons for short black hairstyles? Obviously, you will emulate the look of this vivacious Hollywood star. There was a time she wore her short hair with fly away tips and at some point, she held the short hair back in a ponytail. Anything simply looks good on her. She also had her own version of the short curly style.
- Rihanna short hairstyles.
The controversial singer was once known to project different types of hairstyles. She was most stunning in her bob cut but she looked perfectly awesome in her pixie hairstyle. She can carry every type of hairstyle she wants, that’s for sure.
If you are looking for short black hairstyles, you can begin looking at the haircuts worn by these popular women. Of course, there are yet other stars who you want to consider as inspirations. Take time out to see which of the haircuts sported by these women will look good on you.
Check out the latest 2012 -2013 short hairstyles galleries, and more short black haircuts for women.
keywords:ronaldo 2012,long layered emo hairstyles,michelle obama very short hair 2012,black haircuts for women 2012,short female fairy like haircuts,short curly black hairstyles for black women,short black hairstyles for black people 2012,how to help a horse that stumbles,pole excersizes on horseback,pole excersizes,short hair cut styles for african americans,short haircut women,short hairstyles for oval asian faces 2012,very short african american hairstyles,trendy hairstyles for 2012 for round face
- Short Asymmetrical Bob Hairstyles 2012 What is the most popular short bob hairstyle this year? Absolutely the Short Asymmetrical Bob…
- Popular Short Japanese Hairstyles for Women: Cute Asian Haircuts The short haircut is very popular in Asian, a lot young girls wear short hair…
- Messy but Perfect and Cute Short Curly Hairstyles Something that might appear ruffled and unruly to an onlooker but is considered as perfect…
- Scene Hairstyles – Going Wild with Short Scene Hairstyles Why not try the Freaky Scene Haircuts If you are wondering how to be a…
- Cute Japanese Hairstyles for 2012 2012 Cute Asian Hairstyles from Japan If you are looking for latest trendy short Asian…