Layered razor haircut is a hairstyle that one would definitely not miss because they are all over the place – not only is it extremely popular in countries such as Japan, but now it is gradually making a mark in western countries too. Hair shears or scissors are something ancient which is why these days hair junkies are going for razors to cut their hair. Razors look like a special comb with a built-in razor.
Using razors for layered haircut
For adding texture and style to the hair, layered razor cut is best. If you know how to handle a razor then you can try doing it yourself, but ensure that you do it correctly in order to avoid damage to the hair from friction. Razors can be used for thinning out thick hair as it takes off a chunk of hair and makes your head feel lighter. In order to use a razor, simply wet your hair and run the razor through like a comb and you will instantly chop off few strands of hair.
Styling razor-cut hair
A razor-finished layered haircut looks great when styled in the right way although this kind of haircut makes an ideal candidate for natural air-drying too. To style a layered razor cut, simply use a light hair wax to smooth the layers for a sleek look. If you are feeling experimental then you can ruffle the layers for an edgy look.
If polished look is what you are aiming for then blow-drying would be best. Just use a dollop of mousse and apply it on damp hair and using your fingers you can run it through your hair and blow-dry as desired.
Razors are good for all hair types
Who said that razors can only look good on a certain hair type? Well, anybody and everybody can carry off a layered razor cut with oomph and confidence. Whether you have thick or thin hair you can use razor to groom your hair. Utilizing razors for the purpose of cutting the hair can give a soft and deconstructed finish to one’s short hairstyle. This is a refreshing change in comparison to the bluntness in one’s hairstyle when scissors are employed.
Here is a gallery of the latest new trendy short layered razor hair styles.
keywords:black short emo hair
- The Most Popular Layered Razor Haircuts for 2012 If you are looking for some great short layered razor haircuts, here are some great…
- Short Layered Hairstyles 2012 It’s the perfect time to start looking for a fresh new hairstyle for this year….
- Popular Short Japanese Hairstyles for Women: Cute Asian Haircuts The short haircut is very popular in Asian, a lot young girls wear short hair…
- Popular Short Choppy Hairstyles for Women How Choppy Style Work for Short Hair What exactly makes a choppy hairstyle? Can it…
- 2012 Graduated Bob Hair Styles for Women The short hair is the hot this year, and the Graduated Bob hairdo is one…